Are you familiar with the benefits of using emu oils? Since time immemorial, these oils have had so many uses. In the past, they were mainly used for skin care. However, as time passed and technology advanced, these oils are now ingested in the form of capsules. If you prefer not to swallow the oil, there are emu oil gelcaps available.
Why does one product offer so many benefits?
It is easy to feel like the benefits of emu oil are exaggerated. Besides, when a deal is too good we all been conditioned to think twice. The reason emu oil is so effective is because it has a composition that is very similar to human tissues. The oil is also rich in fatty acids, something that the body does not produce but rather draws from the foods we eat. The reason the oil is highly recommended is because of its bio-nutrients and fatty acids. It helps supplement the body with vitamins, proteins, minerals, anti-oxidants and other compounds needed to stay health. This is what makes taking emu oil gelcaps a great idea.
When applied to the skin
Emu oils can be used topically or be ingested. When it is applied to the skin, the oil moisturizes, soothes, reverses skin damage and rejuvenates. The main recognized benefits of applying emu oil to the skin include:
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Doesn’t irritate even sensitive skin
- Doesn’t clog pores. It is absorbed deep into the skin
- Hydrates the skin and super-oxygenates to plump skin and help retain moisture
- Relieves inflammation and itching
- Speeds up healing and reduces scarring
- Delivers collagen as well as elastin to the layers of the skin thus reducing wrinkles and fine lines
When taken orally
Emu oil has been found to be the perfect replacement for krill, fish and plant oils. The oil delivers Omega 3, 6, 7, 9 and 21 other fatty acids. It also offers bio-nutrients which include minerals, vitamins and enzymes. All these are needed to support the digestive system, heart and the immune system. They also help counter inflammation. The key benefits of taking emu oil gelcaps include:
- Inflammation and pain reduction in the joints and muscles
- Reduced blood triglyceride levels
- Improves cholesterol levels. The oil reduces LDL and VDL cholesterol while increasing HDL cholesterol.
- Reduces blood pressure
- Provides significant energy to the heart and other organs. This leads to increased metabolism and fat burn-off
- Reduces the inflammation of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, Colitis and soothes damage to the colon
- Relieves premenstrual disorder symptoms including premenstrual tension, breast pain, depression, bloating and irritability
- Contributes to improvement in mood regulation, increases mental focus and brain chemistry
There are many benefits that come with using emu oil. However, not every product out there will give you the benefits you desire. Make sure you always purchase pure emu oil from a reputable manufacturer and distributor.